Mission: Improve the quality of life through the Arts.
Goal: To promote and improve historical and/or cultural art awareness through involvement, learning, and appreciation opportunities in all art forms.
Promote Public Awareness for the Arts
- Compose a local artists’ roster and directory
- Create advocacy opportunities for all art forms (performing & non-performing)
- Create and/or provide public art and display spaces
Promote Arts Education
- Research and present the Importance of Arts in Education (development of whole student, multiple intelligences, learning styles, critical thinking, problem solving, creative thinking, student motivation, positive self-concept/esteem, parent/student/community involvement)
- Provide hands-on, interactive opportunities in the arts for students of all ages to promote literacy
- Provide Arts Related Professional Development Opportunities for Artists, Educators, and Community Members
Support the Arts
- Create opportunities and resources for artists/artisans and community
- Help generate funding to support arts (membership dues, grant writing, and fundraisers)